One night I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning every one on the planet had a blog except me. So now I am fulfilling my civic duty and writing in one for what may be the only time. So here are a few things about me;
1. I am a graduate student. I was told when I chose a career in science that I would be treated like crap as a grad student when the exact opposite seems to thus far be the case. My advisor is among the nicest people I have ever met and I am in charge of 6 undergraduates that have to do what I tell them.
2. Tonight I had breakfast style food for dinner how all the best foods were assigned to breakfast is beyond me. I believe bacon, eggs, hash browns and pancakes should be enjoyed and not simply consumed in the morning when I am too tired to enjoy them (to be honest to me pancakes are really only a means by which to eat syrup).
3. I am interested in amenoaceyl tRNA synthetases (fewer people then you might thing can say that).
4. In short I consider my self the luckiest man on the face of the earth I go to play not work I love what I learn and when I come home there are two girls waiting for me both great me with a smile. I have been blessed beyond any thing I could have expected.
These four points are pretty much every thing that is going on with me so any of you (MOM) who think I don't call enough can read this any time you are wondering whats up this should be pretty close to what I would tell you.
1 comment:
I think that number three is just a load of CRAP...you just want people to think you're smart!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment