so if any of you realize, i have trouble communicating when telling a story, explaining my thoughts, really just my general communication. here is a guy who can speak dani. as amanda calls it. http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=224735
enjoy!
4 comments:
Hey Dani, I love that picture too! I love that quote about homes, I want to read the book, You made reference to the author, but what is the title? You are such a good designer, I can't wait to see what your home looks like, thanks for the inspiring ideas! And Bella is so cute in her pictures!
Oh, and I think that is one of your most endearing qualities, You are wonderfully YOUnique. That is why we all love you.. well that and a million other reasons:) but it sure was funny to watch.
i'm quite the little commenter today, aren't I!.. or one might say, starving for communication:)if only you could answer me.
I agree with what Jana said...you are definitely unique and that's why you are SO loved...
everyone needs a little danielle valentine hunt leatham.
Post a Comment