this morning cinderbella army crawled for the first time.
it was a tender moment i looked over and low and behold she
was going for the lamp. i showed bryan later that day, for i think
he thought i was exaggerating. and i put my phone out and she
just pulls herself towards it. stopped for a second, forgot how
to do it, then did it again. these pictures are of her, could not get
a smile, but she did want to show you her skills. cute little bella rosie.
3 comments:
her face is priceless!
That is so dang cute! I love her facial expressions! Yesterday Jake and I went to our 3D ultrasound.. It is so amazing! I think he looks just like Jake:) Or maybe I'm just hoping:)
now u r in 4 it!
i love that little bambino!
avy says...oh mama! that bella is just so CUUUUUUTE!!!
Post a Comment