i love her so much! and she loves my cellphone so much!
I think the dress below looks very doable.. However, I always have a hard time finding really good material! Do you know where to look.. and also for cool wallpaper?
no. i am looking so i will let you know!! i know wallpaper, but it is expensive wallpaper, i will get it for you.
a good place is acutally wallpaper wharehouse. honsetly they do have good stuff. but i will still get you the online sources.
i love bella's little legs. she is so cute! she's going to be a talker if she already likes the cell phone.
Thanks Daniellsy! I Will look at wall paper wharehouse too! I figured that cool wallpaper would cost a fortune! Everything does these days!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think the dress below looks very doable.. However, I always have a hard time finding really good material! Do you know where to look.. and also for cool wallpaper?
no. i am looking so i will let you know!! i know wallpaper, but it is expensive wallpaper, i will get it for you.
a good place is acutally wallpaper wharehouse. honsetly they do have good stuff. but i will still get you the online sources.
i love bella's little legs. she is so cute! she's going to be a talker if she already likes the cell phone.
Thanks Daniellsy! I Will look at wall paper wharehouse too! I figured that cool wallpaper would cost a fortune! Everything does these days!
Post a Comment