Thursday, April 3, 2008



i love this picture. i dream about having a bathroom,

or powder room that i can wallpaper.

i am strongly opinionated on wallpaper.

i believe it should only be in a bathroom, or hallway.

3 comments:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I completely agree about with you on wallpaper! MOst of our house was covered in it when we bought it:( I do like the idea of hallways though! I love all your pictures..The tree one is my new favorite! It reminds me of our lunches at your house in the summer sun...and mixing detergents, that is something i had not thought of:) thanks dani

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

Woah, that first sentence does not make any sense.. but since you're dani, i'm hoping you get it anyway!

dani said...

well i do not mix them due to chemical problems, i just use different ones for different situations.