“what inspires me? books, magazines, children's products,
my daughter, moments of silence,
random things like someone's outfit or how they talk, confident
random things like someone's outfit or how they talk, confident
women, buenos aires, other
creative people, and so much more!”
creative people, and so much more!”
by veronica
so there is this website i adore. http://www.designformankind.com/downloads/DesignForMankind_ezine_002.pdf
i simply love it. it is about design inspiration. the second one is about
inspiration. and the pictures show their inspiration boards, or
inspiration. i am going to gather all mine and bet a board set
up this weekend. i think it is important. another quote reflects how i
feel about be me.."
"It's in letterpress and the thought that one day I may be courageous
enough to create something that someone else wants to write about."
"It's in letterpress and the thought that one day I may be courageous
enough to create something that someone else wants to write about."
That is how i feel about my new screenprinting adventures.
There has been 3 issues so far and you can
download them for free. but i love them, alot
of of the quotes is how i feel, and how
i aspire to be. one person said this:
"passionate enthusiastic people. local creative initiatives.
supporting, promoting & encouraging
local artists. nature. over-grown gardens. rain in the desert.
local artists. nature. over-grown gardens. rain in the desert.
thunderstorms. natural materials.
economic design. clever packaging. simple elegant designs/logos.
economic design. clever packaging. simple elegant designs/logos.
old black & white family
photographs. coffee & chocolate."
JANINE DE WAALS
Architect/Author, Four Walls Design
http://fourwallsdesign.blogspot.com/
photographs. coffee & chocolate."
JANINE DE WAALS
Architect/Author, Four Walls Design
http://fourwallsdesign.blogspot.com/

3 comments:
Dani are you screenprinting? I couldn't exactly tell which words were from your mouth or quotes from other people! Jake has been screenprinting lately and he is having loads of fun! It is such a cool process! You inspire me to be more creative! THanks
thanks jana. yes i am. and i have ALOT to learn!
If you need a lesson from Jake, I'm sure he would love to help! you could even come down and make your own screen.. he has all the burning lights and such! I bet you will come up with some super designs! I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment