Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader—
not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon."
-E.L. Doctorow


A photographer who made a picture from a splendid moment,
an accidental pose of someone or a beautiful scenery,
is the finder of a treasure.
- Robert Doisneau

3 comments:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I like that you are already deaming up your shop. It is like "the secret" that if you picture it you can not help but go towards that. I think that of jake and life in general.. that really everything I have ever wanted in that sense has come to be, i think we gravitate towards what we want to do and become by doing things like creating it in our minds first!

erin said...

ha. i LOVE rodrigo y gabriela. do you have their cd? if not, i'm sending it to you.

dani said...

i have their cd! it is fab!