
1-She tries to make everything beautiful, she always made dinner, and put it in pretty dishes. even when we were having tacos on a weeknight, she did it beautifully.
2-She can talk to anyone, and make them feel comfortable, she always taught me, 'don't worry about you, always make others feel at ease.' She loves to talk to total strangers, and growing up if she heard someone speaking french, she would go talk to them. i would be so embarassed, but now i love it! she is not afraid of anyone.
3-She loves to read books. the house could be on fire, or flooded and if she has a good book, she would not notice a thing!
4-She is adventurous! She lived in france for 2 years, new york, california, she loves a good adventure.
5-Her linen closet. I love the smell of her sheets, that closet you open it, and the smell, just reminds me of growing up!
6-She loves good jazz, good music, and loves to go to concerts. Earl Klugh, bob james...etc.
7-She loves to garden and work hard, and loves hgtv!
8-She loves her family, and would do anything for them. She is an amazing wife, and mother, and grandma, she tries too maintain peace in a very passionate and opinionated family.
9-She loves to go shopping, she can outshop all my sisters, and I.
10-She loves a good joke. she loves to laugh! S
11-Something people may not know, she is a poet, and an excellent artist!
12-She loves to go to ballgames, and get a hotdog and coke, and when something goes wrong, she is not afraid to yell and have a good time!
13-She uses fun sayings like...hot dog! and... oh my gad! as well as....that dirty bugger!
4 comments:
That's a great post! I love that pic of her on the beach...she really is an extremely special lady! Love her guts!!!
WoW! This is so cool. NO wonder you are so amazing. YOu have an equally amazing mom! I love MOM's! Tell Sylvia hello. I hope when I have a daughter she can say things like that about me:)
happy birthday sylvie!! i thought that picture was you danielle.
happy belated birthday, sylvie!!! i hope you had a wonderful day. i love the pic!
Post a Comment