Monday, May 19, 2008

"i would rather be able to appreciate things i can not have than to have things i am not able to appreciate." -elbert hubbard
sometimes i feel like this tooo.....
"the trouble with being early is that nobody's there to appreciate it, but then again if ur late everyone's there to be unappreciative . . . i guess that leaves being on time . . . but that's boring!-dana swift
i love the cup and the car, oh la la!

1 comment:

Linder said...

Dani, can I just say that I love your blog! I feel like it's a little window into your mind and I LOVE it!

We were able to show some of the girls your blog and they were so happy to be able to see you and your little one. They absolutely love that you call her Cinderbella!

Just had to tell you! Love ya!