we got photos taken for the fourth with all the hunt cousins. bella cried the entire time. but i do love this picture of her! right before the big scream..... we also lost her cute headband. so if you see it...please return it to me...the 4th of july came and went. it was fun, and i ended up staying an extra week, because my sister was here from arizona, and who knows when i will see her. it was nice. the carnival i did on the 4th for the family was a success, so plans for next year are a go. my vacation was fun, there was alot of lounging around, playing with kids, getting almost eaten by a starving fox. and i guess all of this made me so tired and worn out that i have a nasty cold, and feel quite feverish. however i did make time to blog. so i guess i am okay....for this hour. i cannot believe how this summer has gone by. as soon as august comes, summer is gone, and fall is here,which means halloween and the school supplies! things are just going by so quickly....
6 comments:
bella is a beauty! and goodness me, when did the hunt-grandchild boom occur? looks like you all are fulfilling your eternal duties to multiply and replenish. what a dashing bunch!
I am glad to see that you are back blogging I was starting to Jones for the daily Dani blog-so I am glad your back, and speaking of stinking cute kids Bella is adorable!
The Hunt Gang is lookin' cute!! I love her headband; I hope you find it.
Bella is so cute, love those pictures!
Hey Dani! Thank you so much for coming to the shower, it is always a treat to see and talk to you! Bella is so pretty, those pictures are perfect. I hope you and Bella feel better soon!
love the pics! i especially love bella's face in the the group photo. classic!!!
Post a Comment