



i love these solutions for the kitchen. i know it is a trendy thing to do open shelves, i think it is great for a smaller budget, and small kitchen. even so i love them when well done, and think they are just great! here is a good quote:"No no no, but I am mad! I am mad! Because this stuff is everything that is wrong with the world! And it's all sitting up in my living room and all I can think about is how I don't have that lamp!" - Phoebe Bouffay on pottery barn.
another good quote:
Architecture is really about well-being. I think that people want to feel good in a space... On the one hand it’s about shelter, but it’s also about pleasure. The intention is to really carve out of a city civic spaces and the more it is accessible to a much larger mass in public and it’s about people enjoying that space. That makes life that much better. If you think about housing, education, whether schools and hospitals, these are all very interesting projects because in the way you interpret this special experience.Zaha Hadid, Architect
all photogs:http://decor8.blogspot.com/ what a great post they did today! i loved it all!
1 comment:
I want that wall o' plates! Love it!!
Post a Comment