Thursday, August 21, 2008

i am now okay with summer to be packing up and movin on! i love the fall, the farmers market. i love the crisp fall air, chunky sweaters, carmel apples, college football, baseball finals, good tomatoes, corn, pumpkins. leaves flyin' about, i am getting excited! plus good old country music and movies, and books.
photog:apartment therapy

4 comments:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I agree with your feelings on fall..a good time to reflect and feel gratitude~ Also.. i looked at the blog you posted about the couple in the fire.. do you know them. The blog was so neat, I love how she did that dinner for her girls going back to school! They will definitely be in my prayers. Thanks for sharing

mandalynette said...

i second your feelings! fall is the best and that corn...dang, it looks good. i love corn on the cob!

Alyssa said...

i like that pic of the corn...even though i don't like corn...ew!
fall is my favorite season...and the bummer about az is that it's just not the same...but that's ok...we can always go visit where it's cold...
p.s. the video of bella just melted my heart...she's such a cute little stink and you forget so quickly how little they are and all the cuteness of that stage...sigh

kimM said...

Hey Dani,
I love seeing your blog. I think I will put it the category of "things that inspire me" Your pictures are amazing. Bella is so adorable--I bet those cheeks get lots of kisses.