i LOVE these childrens rooms. i love the bright white walls, with the bursts of calm color. they just make me feel quite peaceful, and calm......and happy!
I got your address off of Kim Meikle's blog and checked on yours. I hadn't seen a picture of Bella in a while. She's darling! Cute blog. I would like to have rooms like that one day too, but after I painted my living room in March, I still have to put up the baseboards and the like. Life gets way to busy and too many projects to do. Someday. Right?!
You can check our blog at: http://chrisnsallie.blogspot.com/
It's not as cute as yours and I am kind of computer illiterate at times, but hey, I am a follower and created my own.
3 comments:
Those rooms are amazing! and Cute little Bella girl! I can't believe she will be one! You are a good momma!
Hi Dani,
I got your address off of Kim Meikle's blog and checked on yours. I hadn't seen a picture of Bella in a while. She's darling! Cute blog. I would like to have rooms like that one day too, but after I painted my living room in March, I still have to put up the baseboards and the like. Life gets way to busy and too many projects to do. Someday. Right?!
You can check our blog at:
http://chrisnsallie.blogspot.com/
It's not as cute as yours and I am kind of computer illiterate at times, but hey, I am a follower and created my own.
Have a good one!
Hi Dani,
Fun blog! Bella is adorable!! I haven't seen any pictures of her for a while.
I am a sheep and followed suit in creating a blog. Your comment moderation won't let me put the address in, so I'll tell you later.
Talk to you later. Sallie
Post a Comment