sometimes i wonder what baby girl will say about bry and i when we are older. today went to church and sitting in sacrament, bella's diaper was not properly assembled, unknown to either of us. so she had an accident all, ALL over bryan's leg, and the floor. so he had to leave, and take her and go change. well, i stayed and went through the rest of the meeting, met up with bryan during sunday school. went to relief society made a comment, just to direct more attention to the dress i am wearing in the above photo. we go through all of church and i come home and get ready to change out of my dress, and i look in the mirror and see that i did not zip up the side of my dress! i was exposed through all of church. you could see the length of me. i know that people saw me and thought i was probably just being a hoochie momma. all that i can do is laugh. because that is just so unfortunate to happen to me. bless me! brieanne if you read this..please still be my friend!
7 comments:
I hate when that happens! Ashlyn unloaded on me a few weeks ago to my surprise, while sitting on my lap during Church. However, when I walked out to leave, it looked like I had the accident. I was so embarrassed.
danielle, i'm so glad i know you. i bet everyone in church loved your peep show.
this makes me love you even more! seriously i didn't notice (well, i noticed you didn't look to thrilled during sacrament meeting, and glad it was just the "accident" and nothing else!). loved your comment btw. and loved the dress! Hope you have fun this week .... i'll be waiting to hang out when you get back!!!
Too funny! :) Don't worry, stuff like that happens to all of us -- well, maybe not exactly like THAT! teehee I LOVE that picture!
Ok...I just love you so much and this post (and the movie quote post from a few days ago) just totally brightened my day. One thing that I have ALWAYS admired about you is that you can laugh at yourself...you are just too much fun! love you
Dani that is so funny.. however I'm guessing that the cuteness of the dress outweighed the side show.. Plus I love your hair! That is seriously funny though. I wish I could have been there!
classic! who knew you had it in you. i can see you showing your under-roos, but your entire side...bless you! i'm sorry i missed that. i'm still laughing.
ps...i love your face in the pic. it's classic dani!
Post a Comment