Wednesday, October 1, 2008


and the winners are......(i decided to pick two, after all it is hallowe'en time!)
abby and april! wahooooo! nonetheless those whose name did not get chosen, do not despair! look forward to the christmas drawing. however if you do want to purchase some, you can go to my 'shop' or email me and i will send them your way! danielleleatham@yahoo.com abby and april please email me your addresses and tell me which towel you would like and i will get them sent off! thanks everyone! what a spooktacular drawing!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey you two. Love the blog dani..
The minivan is definitely an addition, not a substitution. Berk still drives the volvo and the fox sits in the back of the driveway. The luxuries of a minivan and the fact that the kids can't touch each other en route makes it all worth it. ha ha you know you two are jealous!!!

erin said...

dammit dani.

dani said...

erin, you won't get a hallowe'en towel with that kind of slander? who taught you to say such things?
bahhhhh!

Linder said...

Those really are so cute! Bummed I didn't get picked, poo, I will have to steal some money from my hubby... :)

I love those pumpkins in the pic, wow!

Abby said...

I WON!?! I never win....YAHOO!! Thanks Dani! Send whichever one you think in the cutest to:

163 N. Tyler Ave.
Ogden, UT 84404

I am very excited.