Sunday, October 19, 2008




the harvest. taken from my car window.

my favorite book. ever. the berenstain bears and the messy room.



someone that makes me happy. a sleepy sunday.
a halloween costume.that doesn't fit, due to glue shrinkage.


our weekend in photos.

5 comments:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I'm curious as to what the costume is? And I love that little table.. the lamp is spectacular! I love that you are an interior designer! You are so good at it!

dani said...

bella is going to be a sheep. she is going to wear black leggings and a black long sleeved shirt and then hopefully this over the shirt. i will cross my fingers. i still have to make her hat!

erin said...

that harvest picture is really cool. it makes me want to oil paint it. love the pictures danyell. muy bien.

Marleepatts said...

I hate that when you make something and don't try it on until it is a little to late-that causes my heart a little trauma.

Wendy said...

Wonderful! Your life is wonderful! Your Bella is happy! You will have plenty for this Christmas no matter how much. Love!