cozy.
a neat and tidy collection of good things.
a little girls dream.
a little boys adventures.this week has been quite crazy. i have calmed down from my cleaning frenzy, gotten a broken tooth fixed, cleaned... cleaned... cleaned and there is always more to clean. however tonight i content for now. outside the wind is blowing hard, and it is cold, and i have taken a hot bath and feel very cozy. i love the hum of the heater when you can hear the wind blowing outside. now i think i will go downstair and have a cup of cocoa, or a pleasant diet coke!
3 comments:
pleasant diet coke...absolutely saaaWEET! you're hilarious!!! i love the little girl's dream room...in fact, it might just be my dream!
I love your new header. It's pretty. I especially loved the neat and tidy collection. I love those words--neat, tidy, plain, even. I guess that is why Bert was my favorite Sesame Street character. Is that normal for a 7 year old? Or a 27 year old? Pleasant diet coke anyone? Sounds excellent.
you know i'm really really glad i'm not the only one drinking diet coke that no doubt contributes to my very weak teeth. the day you got your's fixed i chipped mine on banana bread. ugh. oh how i wish i were home more so i could be around you more ... you make me happy with all of your neatness!
Post a Comment