
now this is pretty. and it is so so so soft to the touch.

she thinks so too. looks fabulous with my red couch.
Do you want to know what? the other night i woke up to a thunderstorm, a huge one! i heard the rain, and the wind and the lightening. it has been years since a great storm has awoken me. it was so cozy to lay there and listen to this great storm.
4 comments:
Mmm... I love thunderstorms. We get some big ones out here in Missourah. I think the one that you had is coming our way!
Dani your house looks like all the magazine pictures you post! I love it. Would you come offer some decorating advice when you are down? I'll pay you in organic eggs:) I love Bella's new car seat cover! Where do you get those?
so stylish. bella has good taste.
i loved that storm too. and so glad the carseat wasn't stolen on my watch! it is SOOO a Bella seat!
Post a Comment