some things. this weekend i screenprinted over 17 tea towels, our apartment does not have room for 17 towels. we had clothes pins and jute strung everywhere in the kitchen. today i was finally was able to screenprint my gingerbread boy and girl. however i have to wait on towels, and use a different color the gold ended up not my favorite. i feel like i did not sit down all weekend! no tomorrow i will have to clean clean clean. sometimes i feel the strong urge to just throw everything away that is bothering me. to just dispose of the mess. but i am resisting this urge. i think i could sound totally crazy, but my nervous eye twitch is kicking in. so tomorrow this house is going to get a good cleaning.
5 comments:
I know how you feel about the house cleaning business. BTW I love the towells. Do you design your own pictures?
Jake always teases me that whatever i feel is not necessary goes in the garbage. I am the opposite of a pack rat.. except maybe when it comes to my clothes.. but i'm getting better! I can already smell the lysol in your house:)
i myself have to fight the trash everything urge all the time. almost everyday. how do you do all that you do? i wish i was a domestic goddess like you, dani!
I am so psycho about throwing things away that sometimes I throw away things that I shouldn't.
I LOVE the new design....SO cute!!
Post a Comment