Monday, December 29, 2008

the bright whites of winter....


one of my favorite flowers.
we are home. so i have my favorite months, and january is not one of them. it never has been. however the more i have thought about things, the more i think that i do love january. it is sad to take down christmas, but i love to clean. pine sol, and listen to jazz music, throw things away, rearrange things, and just enjoy winter. just winter. make goals, enjoy the bright white snow, and the light coming in through the windows. it seems new and fresh. and i am going to enjoy this january.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm calling you right now. i'm so glad you're home! and yeah Jan. is always a love/hate month for me. we'll see how this one turns out!

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I like your new take on JanuarY! And I really like the tea towell and card you left me:) Thanks.. I wish I could have seen you! I tried calling you.. but I think I have an old number.. would you mind e-mailing me your phone numbers! Have a Happy New YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dani, January is my #1 favorite month. Love, Sara

salgal said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! I love January because I married my true love on the 15th. Great month for me!!