Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do you want to know what i love about the holidays...here are just a few random ones.

seeing christmas trees ontop of cars, vans you name it.
seeing wood for fireplaces at the gas station.
christmas music.
christmas cards.
christmas lights.
the smell of pine.
festivities.
long lines to see santa.
busy shopping centers, with lots of crowds.
snow!
ski resorts.
cars with skiing, snowboarding equipment on top.
the feeling of excitment.
fires in fireplaces.
wrapping paper.
the smell of fires.
the feeling of giving.
christmas window design at stores.

what are yours?


photog: http://blackeiffel.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Marleepatts said...

I love a stocking-I make my husband get me no presents only a stocking-I love love them!

dani said...

i like that idea!

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I hear you about christmas trees on top of cars.. I would consider leaving it there instead of the house..maybe next year:) and i also like that idea of the stocking gift!

salgal said...

I love that my children know that Christmas is about Christ! I also like the giving of gifts and letting my children pick each other a gift too. I love their faces on Christmas morning. I made our stockings and I put a button of their choice on their stocking. They know which is theirs by how many buttons and the buttons they choose. I LOVE Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love that there is one time a year when your kids can ask for things that they can't even ask for during the whole rest of the year. And they have a great chance of getting it if they're as sweet as my boys. I also love all the exclamation points everyone used in their posts--that shows you just how great Christmas is.