Tuesday, December 16, 2008








the lovely photos are from an australian interior designer. i love her blog, and she just redocorated her home, and this is some photos! i love it!
it has been snowing crazy here! i love it! yesterday at 9:30 it was -1! AHHH! it is so cozy to be home and have cleaned with pine-sol. i love the smell of a pine-sol'd home!

photogs: http://absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com/index.html



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see my bigbottle of pinesol? i had to go getsome after i came over the other day ... i forgot how good it smells! and i love these pictures ... seriously it looks like YOUR house (well the one you would have if we weren't confined to student status right now!) . thanks for stopping by.... you make my day!

Anonymous said...

What I like about this post is that it looks very achievable budget-wise. I also love the pillow on the sofa that looks like a present tied with a bow! Thanks for posting about your cleaning efforts, it's motivating. Pine Sol might just be the right remedy for my stinky apartment.

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

I love white walls.. I always second guess my decision of white walls until I see pic's like this.. and then I remember my love for them! HOwever, i now need all those accessories.. thanks a lot Dani:) (hee hee)

ANNE said...

I LOVE that bathroom.