Sunday, December 14, 2008

this is my favorite! i came down the stairs to catch bella looking up at the tree! of course she is taking everything off the bottom of the tree, but i am glad she loves it!
christmas is so exciting!

can you see anything? nope! thats because mother nature decided to listen up and join in the festivities, and bring snow! and extremely cold weather it is only 6 degrees here! oh let it snow, let it snow!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's really only 6? no wonder i am still freezing with the heat at 73! hope the cards turned out ... i wanna see em tommorow!

salgal said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Glad you captured that moment.

Anonymous said...

Kids make Christmas sooo much better! The light in their eyes truly lightens the day! Love the pictures!

Linder said...

She looks so cute! I love her little pig tails!

ANNE said...

It was 7 here this morning, and the wind chill made it feel like 11 below! We're not lucky enough to get any snow to make it pretty, though...

dani said...

that is totally fine with me anne! that makes me feel so special!

Anonymous said...

Dani, these pictures made my day! I can't stop smiling when I think about Bella and The Tree.

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

She is so cute.. that picture could be in a magazine or a frame in my house! I love how magical everything is to kids!