"anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. "-author unknown.oh how i love the rain! this week it has been my most favorite weather, rainy and cloudy. i think nothing is more beautiful then a cloudy day. as i write this rain splashes the window and covers it so i cannot see. oh i love this! this week has been a sick one with a sick me, and now looking like a sick husband. but one night i was feeling very sick, and my body hurt so badly and i could not get comfortable, i tossed, i turned, i woke up bryan so he could rub me, nothing helped. and then the rain started, and just listening to it, calmed me down and put me to sleep. sometimes all we need is a little nature to help heal us.
7 comments:
Hang in there kiddo!! You'll have a great little bundle to hug and love after all of this is through.
Sorry you are not feeling well. I do like your rain post.. yesterday I took Oli on a walk even though it threatened rain and at the end it did sprinkle a little, but I just covered him up and ran in the rain and it did make me happy:)
oh i hope your wee body is feeling better. were you this sick with bella? heart.
Hi Dani!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, we are getting pretty excited!
We hope you are doing okay! Wish we were there to take you food and do your dishes and laundry!!
we got sick this week too! i hate going out in the rain but love being inside when it is.
I love the rain. Its much better in the spring when everything is turning green. I hope you feel better.
i love the rain! the best thing in the world is to wake up to a down pour!!! did you get my first comment?
Post a Comment