Monday, February 16, 2009


today as i cleaned i realized i am out of stuff again. the same old stuff, so i made a list and here are the things that i always run out of. and if i could have a lifetime supply it would be of these:
comet
toilet paper
paper towels
bobby pins
i am WAY excited for spring!

3 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

i hear you on bobby pins.. sometimes when I walk I can feel and hear them fall out of my hair.. it always makes me laugh.. but than of course they go back on the list of things to buy! I also agree with the rest of your list, although I would add clorox wipes.. I don't know how people clean their bathroom without them:)

Marleepatts said...

I will buy the monster size box of bobby pins at the beauty supply and still not have any in a couple of months- we should look into it and see of there is some kind of bobby pin conspiracy.

Abby said...

Amen on the bobby pins. Iam always out of them!