Friday, March 13, 2009



i love this! i love to laugh, and laugh hard. here are some happy things that made me happy this week so happy friday:

-reese peanut butter easter eggs

-tuna bagel sandwhiches

-good phone conversations

-a husband coming home early(i am dreaming of this today)

-the sunshine

-the anticipation of warm weather

-good news

-hot cocoa

-cleaned out closets

-the smell of clean laundry

-the hum of the laundry machines

-windy days

-hearing bella say mamma! mamma! over and over...

quote found via:http://decor8blog.com/

5 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

does the bottom of that quote say "so yuck it up" I think that is funny! But really I love that print! I am glad you are feeling happy! Your blog makes me happy, and knowing that you are coming down this month makes me happy, and I know you will make me laugh and that makes me happy too! I love that Bella says mama.. so far Oli only says Dada.. but I can't wait to hear Mama!

mandalynette said...

i concur! laughter is the best and i can't wait to see you when you come to town.

salgal said...

It is so true about laughter...even though Chris complains that I am a silent laugher. I did yuck it up watching a movie last night called "Ghost Town". I also love when my husband comes home early. Love the little things in life.

Anonymous said...

i do love the sound of the laundry machines. and this quote should be put on a shirt! thanks for always reminding me that happiness is truly all around us in the everyday.

erin said...

i love that little sign. and you're going to north ogden?? i wish i could see you all.