those shoes are so dang cute! And i love bella painting. She is so you in her cute little mannerisms! I can't wait to see more of her in person.. hint hint:) Hope you are doing well!
Darling. I want some!
So so cute...that girl knows how to spoil some other girls!love love LOVE the painting pics...she is just so precious that i can't stand it!
Congratulations on having another girlie! Fun, Fun, Fun!! Those are some cute shoes too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
those shoes are so dang cute! And i love bella painting. She is so you in her cute little mannerisms! I can't wait to see more of her in person.. hint hint:) Hope you are doing well!
Darling. I want some!
So so cute...that girl knows how to spoil some other girls!
love love LOVE the painting pics...she is just so precious that i can't stand it!
Congratulations on having another girlie! Fun, Fun, Fun!! Those are some cute shoes too.
Post a Comment