Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i cannot believe this pantry! this is definantly not my moms pantry! sorry mom-things in this pantry have not been expired for 60 plus years! this person must have brenda sprinkel working for them to keep everything so pristine-and organinzed!


photo via: thekitchn.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sure isn't my mom's either! (i always have to check expiration dates there because she is convinced they don't mean much! seriously things FALL on you when you go into my mom's because it is so full!) i love the tall ladder and the narrow shelves... def. would be helpful in keeping things organized!

Discovery Preschool said...

Oh man.. that is a dream.. I can't even keep my little pantry organized.. it is always one of my "Oli nap time goals, but then I keep putting it off" ONE DAY!

Linder said...

I WANT! :0) Love it!

Jed & Mary Neilson said...

I remember spending one week in the summer with my Grandma. We bottled on a little single burner because she refused to bottle on her flat surface stove. Beyond the point! However, before we could put the new bottles away we had to clean out the old, and I am telling you, I don't think I have had apricot nectar since! It really was not supposed to look like it did!!!