Thursday, July 9, 2009

hoogle zoo fun...
lagoon fun with cousins....
"slow down everyone, your moving to fast." -jack johnson
we went on vacation this past week. it was a real vacation, where everyday we did something fun that we wanted to do. there was no business of being rushed, nor was time spent doing things we did not want to do. we had quality time with family and ourselves. it was over before we new it, and at times it felt like things were happening in fast forward. i also realize how fast bella is growing up, and it makes me a bit sad. the fact that she can ride rides at lagoon now, was a bit hard. we have big changes coming, good ones. and lists and lists of things to do, and get ready for. there is a quote that just says how i feel:
"all changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy,"-anatole france

5 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

Bella does look so grown up! She is so so cute. I'm glad you got to go on a vacation.. you deserve it! And i agree, time goes by so fast!

Marleepatts said...

She looks so big-what a little cutie.

Linder said...

I love that quote, and I totally understand!! The pictures are so great, she is beautiful!!

salgal said...

I am glad you had fun on your vacation! Love the pictures of Bella!

mandalynette said...

bella is cranking that wheel! so cute!!!