i believe in letting kids being the kings & queens of the castle, and having an entire wall to their own.
i believe in making a home personal and happy. just like the wall in the photo.
i believe in skylights....
i believe in cleverness.tonight i ate two doughnuts. good ones. and they were worth it. i broke a bowl this morning, one of bryans favorites-just a bonus point to my week of graceless activity. i thought he might cry but he took it like a man. i also have eaten alot of halloween candy. sometimes i watch qvc and i can't stop. it is funny-hilarous sometimes outstanding comedy. they can make an umbrella seem like the most amazing, most beautiful invention ever. don't even get me started about what they can do too your eyebrows-with just one eyebrow liner. i am grateful for the full moon-it is the most amazing nightlight to late night feedings. it makes me feel like i am not the only person up in the middle of the night. i am excited for more cold weather to come!
"May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door."
6 comments:
Love the chalk wall, I want to do that! You are a crackup too about QVC! Too funny!
amen
Dani, I miss you more and more each day. I laughed when I read your QVC comments, because I watch it too. However, I am more fascinated with the expensive Bethlehem lights. Don't beat yourself up over the bowl, maybe you can find Bryan an even better bowl for Christmas, check it out on QVC!
Love Ya!
i think we could be soulmates. i really do love reading your blog.
your blog is so inspiring and simply beautiful.... makes me happy everytime I see a new post. You have such a way of putting things & such an eye for BEAUTY (i think you could be one of those bloggers that get paid to blog!). I miss u!
I'm so glad you are so down to earth Dani :) I love you :) I'm totally craving maple doughnuts now though... haha And the QVC thing, *yeah. *Comical! If you can believe it, *GREG fell prey to some bowls there :P He had it all ready to purchase online, just needed to push "SEND"... He came in, told me what he was doing in the wee hours of the morning, and yes, we now have those bowls :P haha *Hilarious :P Loved this post :) Hope you're doing well :)
Post a Comment