a love note from my valentine. many many moons ago. is is my favorite-ever.
this is my valentine~ who wrote that favorite valentine love note.
i made my own version of these for valentines day. for my valentines. they look awesome! now i've got to get a little baby to sleep....
Margaret: "Please don't say anything important 'til I come back."
photo and tutorial: http://www.purlbee.com/valentine-heart-pins/2009/1/28/mollys-sketchbook-valentine-pins.html
5 comments:
Dani, I love that poem, you just made my day! When did he write that??
when we were dating! i love it too.
That is a fun poem. All of your posts have been fun lately. Sorry I haven't been commenting on them. So sorry to hear you have some problems with your thyroid and Graves disease...but now knowing probably helps, so you can get the help you need. Hopefully the meds have kicked in by now.
I miss our love notes that we used to pass to each other but they were not as romantic as that :)
I love that poem, I never knew Bryan was so romantic! :)
Post a Comment