best friends. loving sisters.



i took these photos yesterday. the little girl on the right is bellas best friend. she talks about her all the time. they will miss each other when we all move. i love that most of these photos bella is so worried about joley and her well being. i hope they always cherish and love each other. always.
6 comments:
those are darling pictures. bella is a little mother hen watching over miss joley! love them both!!!
So cute! I love you bedding too! And have I told you lately how much I love the name Joley? I do! I love it! Beautiful girls!!
so cute! the girls are growing up! i love going to my google reader and seeing (2) new posts from you :)
these pictures are adorable! I love Brynlee's hair.. :) It's a growing progress right? They are going to miss each other that will be a very sad day!
these are so sweet, and your coverlet makes the perfect setting. I do so love how concerned bella is.. she learns that from you i'm sure! keep them coming:)
LOVE those girls! glad bella likes joley now...it was touch and go there for a while...ha!
Post a Comment