pretty powder rooms. and being a mom.


.jpg)
bella rose. loves to sit on the loo, and read salt lake magazine. i love being a mom.
here is my favorite poem ever. i am trying to memorize it.
"Oh, give me patience when tiny hands
Tug at me with their small demands. And give me
gentle and smiling eyes;
Keep my lips from sharp replies.
And let not fatigue, confusion or noise
Obscure my vision of life’s fleeting joys,
So when, years later, my house is still
No bitter memories its rooms my fill."
-unknown
photos via:
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com
6 comments:
i love that poem, so much. that is just what i needed today.
Thank you Dani :) I agree, that was just beautiful. I think I need to commit that one to memory too. Love it :) Hope you are well :) Love your pic on here too you doll :)
i love that bella likes to sit on the toilet and read. is she potty trained already? Sheesh! and that quote should be every mama's mantra! Thanks
bless you for keeping us rooted in matters of most importance
i love that poem. thanks for sharing it! :)
Thank you for sharing that poem, it is what I needed to hear today.
Post a Comment