Tuesday, March 9, 2010

things i love.
old worn boots.
inspiration boards.
natural light.
the time screensaver.



you know what else i love? i love going to maverick on a sunny day and getting gas to go for a long car ride. and i love that maverick blasts country music loudly. i love country music in the spring and summer on sunny days. i love saturday drives where we can listen to npr's car talk, and wait wait don't tell me. i love crock pot dinners on cold chilly days. i love how bella talks in her low low low voice when she is playing. i love when i walk in the room and joley smiles so so big and makes me feel so special no matter what i look like. (especially in the morning.) i love good doctors. that actually remember you even if it has been while and actually seem to care- if you feel good or not. i like cowboys- real ones. with spurs on their cowboy boots. and that shop at smith and edwards. i love that march comes in like a lion, but goes out like a lamb..............




5 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

i love this post and the pictures. i also love your last post about creating homey spaces. I really want you to help me decorate my home one day! and i really want te see you and your little girls!

Wendy said...

I adore your blog! just sheer joy looking through the pictures. Listening to the music. Peace that is what I feel even before I begin to read.

dani said...

wendy foster you made my day!

Marleepatts said...

I love that you have a list of all the things you love it makes me think about things that I love and then I feel happy.

mandalynette said...

i love those boots! and i agree with the rest of the comments. your posts are fantastic and inspiring!!!