Tuesday, April 6, 2010

on this tuesday....

i love love love this makeover of this house.
i wish i could garden. or have my own garden. when i do. i am going for the raised garden.
i love this red door.
i love this mismatched room.
i wish i could go outside and not freeze, with the frigid temperatures. i want a warm weekend getaway.
i love the window, and wallpaper.

on this tuesday, i hope the sun comes out, and melts the miserable snow! happy tuesday!


photos via:

3 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

i agree it is freezing in our house, for some reason our heat keeps shutting off! i love all those wonderfully happy pictures. It is april so time for our get together, yes? i will have a special post for you on my blog soon, so stay tuned:)

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you that all the beauty you see always makes me smile? :) Thanks for that friend :)

Linder said...

I love that first house, I want to live there!

Six inches of snow here this morning. Fun fun fun :)