Monday, April 19, 2010

on this monday....

i love fresh fresh smelling clean sheets. especially white ones. i love white linens.
i didn't want to get out of bed this morning. i was so so so so comfortable. the wind blowing through the window, and i was so cozy and warm....
i want to attend or decorate a country wedding. especially a night one. i have dreams of building a barn in the country, just for weddings. at night.

my love of tufting and these chairs, made my peepers blink with happiness!
i always, always think twinkle lights are just the best thing ever. i love the ambiance they project, it reminds me of happy things... i can't explain it, i just love them.


i hope you had a happy happy monday!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love twinkle lights too :) I have to tell you that I once went to a country wedding for Greg's side of the family. It was so quaint :) It was more like stepping back in time than country-ish, but it sure was beautiful and I absolutely loved it! So I see your vision Dani, I see it :) Hope your Monday was good too! :)

Discovery Preschool said...

oli has twinkle lights in his room, they are my favorite thing in there. And i remember your dream of having a barn for weddings. You would decorate and i would photograph it remember?? I'm still in if you are.