Saturday, April 3, 2010

some eye candy and easter feasts.



in a moment, i will go start making some carrot cake and frog eyed salad for our easter feast tomorrow. tonight i plan on taking a hot bath, and drinking a cherry coke, and sitting down to reach my weekly goal, and drawing a sketch. i bought new drawing pencils. i love saturday nights....


photos via:http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/inspiration-500-sf-apartment-in-goteborg-sweden-112962

4 comments:

Alyson said...

ooooh, I love that kitchen! And the wallpaper on the next shots is divine! Can't wait to see your sketch.

Discovery Preschool said...

i love shelves above doors, i think they are ingenius, i was thinking just the other night that i want jake to build a shelf above every door in our house to fill with our books that have nowhere to go! I always love your posts, enjoy your coke and bath, and happy easter!

Jill said...

I love looking at your blog! I hope you had your nice relaxing Saturday night! Happy Easter

Alyssa said...

i had a cherry coke last night to...that's how i want my house to look...it's so bright and cheery that it makes it comfortable and warm...some day...
p.s. my goal that i am working on is way harder that i ever thought it would be...i'm not very far along...i didn't realize how much effort it takes...