Thursday, May 13, 2010

being settled...but not too settled...

we have enjoyed the zoo....

the mountains....

we are dreaming of warm weather....

we dream about herringbone flooring....and someday owning a home.....

we have enjoyed pretty drives...

and we have enjoyed the airforce base museum. completely inspiring.


we are living it up....

while waiting to move on in a new phase of life.

3 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

ahhh... dani is back. I love this post. Is that really a hike you went on? it looks beautiful.. and where is it? I love the hill air force base museum too. I am glad you are closer and i am hoping for brian to get a job.. but not too far away. Can't wait to see you and your little mini's.

salgal said...

Have fun and enjoy this time. Life gets topsy turvy too quickly sometimes. Just think of it as a lovely vacation.

Anonymous said...

So no clue where to yet? Or did I miss that? Best wishes with the job hunt, I know that's a test of patience. It will happen though :) Love your pics Dani :) shimmy-shake! ;)