another summer list of loves


sleeping instay in my pajamas for awhile
eating pancakes and fruit for breakfast
listening to the crickets
the morning sunshine
the smell of sunblock
the smell of swimming pools
the sound of swimming pools
floral linens
the sweet song of birds chirping or singing
salt water taffy
art festivals
the idea of cooking scones, in a campground
rodeos
smith & edwards.....
photos via: nest decorating http://www.flickr.com/photos/12558159@N08/
3 comments:
i love this post and the one below. I love love love that quote from old yeller.. it is so wise. If you need someone to go to an arts festival with let me know. I love art festivals. I'm glad your mom is doing better. And i'm sure yes sure brian will get a job that is just right for all of you!
i love this post too...but i have to disagree with smith&edwards...that holds too many bad memories for me...
you have a stupendous attitude that always helps me to bring mine to where it should be.
i'm glad i get to listen to the crickets with you soon...i just hope you won't force feed frog eyed salad to me...bahhh!
I'm in love with the first song on your playlist! This is a great list, love the pics too!
Post a Comment