Sunday, July 4, 2010

a love song. a good happy one. a summer happy love song.



a song i love, so turn up your volume and sing...

Alabama, Arkansas
I do love my ma and pa
Not that way that I do love you


Holy moley, me oh my
You're the apple of my eye
Girl, I've never loved one like you


Man, oh man, you're my best friend
I scream it to the nothingness
There ain't nothing that I need.......

chorus:
Ah, home
Let me go home
Home is wherever I'm with you
Ah, home
Let me go home
Home is wherever I'm with you...........

i love love songs.

i love that i have someone to think about when i sing them.

2 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

i love this post. I search high and low for chairs like that to sit on my porch. thanks for sharing. I ran into erin last night and we all want to meet up!

erin said...

this is one of my new favorites.

jade
alexander
do you remember that day you fell outta my window?
i sure do, you came jumping out after me.
well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and i rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
yes i do.
well there's something i never told you about that night.
what didn't you tell me?
while you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, i was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and i never told you till just now.