pink and lovely. and lately.





lately,i don't want to go anywhere.
i want to stay home.
make cookies. eat cookies.
and watch my favorite 'sitcoms.'
and maybe do some laundry.
or work on a project or two.
or dream about it.
lazy summer days.
but i don't know if i should be this lazy.....
photo via:http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/
3 comments:
Those pink and white rooms are stunning! Is your house just as neat?? I wish my house could be just as neat! I'm decorating my powder room right now...but I can't paint walls and there is no window, so I seek....brightness....and I think I've found it. I'll have to post pictures of after for sure! :) xoxo
i'm with you!! yesterday we stayed home all day and i made cookies:) and it was the most pleasant day i have had in a while! I love your pic's.. and i love the pic's of the girls in the below post.. BEAUTIFUL!!
i love your posts. i love your blog. it is THE original blog. i love how you find all this stuff BEFORE anyone else.
i just wanted you to know that! LOVE you.
(don't forget about me tomorrow...booyah)
and i LOVE those pics of your girls..whoever took them is amazing at capturing those moments!
Post a Comment