waiting.
lately i have been discouraged with things. i asked my wise friend her advice, and she sent me this email....i hope she does not get mad at me for sharing this. but the truth is...i want to frame this and put it on my mirror, or merely print it out and put it on my mirror. but my printer is packed away...so i thought i would share it with you, and with me, and how many times i keep going back to read it.
"What exactly is a perp? I just need to know in case I need to use it in a sentence. Advice. Is this. I really kind of think that all life is some kind of waiting. Like around here it's waiting for the next deadline just to come and go. Like I know I should eat healthy and all that jazz, but I just tell myself that if I can just make through the deadline then I can start eating healthy. The problem is that there is always another deadline just around the corner. Or just waiting for a paycheck that you don't know if it is coming or not. Or just waiting for the next month's day of cramps. Or anything. I think it's one of the biggest challenges of this life. But you are doing the hardest kind of waiting. Like rivaling the last two weeks of pregnancy hardest kind of waiting. But I know that it would be even harder if you and Bryan weren't on the same team. I always tell Joe that. That it's us two versus the world. Because sometimes it feels like that. But at least I have him. And you have Bryan. What do you think about soulmates?"
isn't it lovely?
it just makes me happy to have such good friends.
2 comments:
That is some brilliant advice/philosophy. Thanks for avaunt it & enjoy the waiting!
what do you think about soulmates??? I am curious now.. and what Sara thinks??
Thanks for sharing this e-mail.. i love you two girlies. And if there is anything i can do to help you during this time of waiting.. let me know!
Post a Comment