Monday, January 24, 2011

right now...

all i can do is watch the australian open...

my new years resolution of using coupons might be working....
i bought all this for $12.80cents. i saved $7.90....
i have enough windex to last me like four years.
is it worth it?
fellow coupon queens i need tips please.

little miss got her first haircut...

i was going to cut it short, and i wimped out...
we are working on my moms new office and i love how you can
see all her pretty curls in the mirror...

this little miss likes to eat suckers and dip them in fruity cheerios.


happy happy monday!




the rest copyright me.

4 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

your little girls are so so cute.. i love bella's hair! as for couponing i am not so good at it.. perhaps i need tips from you:) see you tomorrow

Bree said...

I love using coupons. Will you need to buy windex again when it's on sale? Nope. You're stocked up. Go for what you will use, and not necessarily the best buy. If you're finiky about what you put in front of your kids {like I can be sometimes, no High Fructose or Partially Hydro crap here!} Then it can get pretty tricky, but if you're dilligent, and you shop around you can cut your budget. I went from $500/mo to $300/mo. Am I always steadfast? Not in the slightest, do I try real hard tho, and only shop where I know I can get the best produce for the cheapest cost? Yes. I have 3 "anchor" stores. And those are where I typically get everything unless another store has a better deal. Good luck hon!

Kip & Melissa said...

I'm proud of you for trying to coupon.. I am way too lazy and think it's way to much work :) I love bella's hair!! Your girls are soo cute and getting so big!

erin said...

bella has more hair than me. i can't believe how long it was!!! b&j are dolls.