Wednesday, January 12, 2011

valentines. and sisters.

i am thankful for my felt valentine garland.

i am thankful that putting up doily valentine hearts on doors,

can be so much fun and satisfying for a toddler with a broken foot.

and how it can be so much fun and satisfying for her little sister to rip them down.




4 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

ha ha that makes me laugh.. and i love that garland.. how oh how did you make it? Maybe we can make one when we get together!!! Oh i am so excited

Alyssa said...

love it...great depiction of bella and joley's relationship currently and in the future...
LOVE that garland...i need one!

Kip & Melissa said...

I really miss you guys so much! I can't wait to visit in March!! I hope Bella's foot gets better soon, she is so tough.. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I triple that. LOVE the garland! And sorry to hear about little Bella's foot! Hope you are doing well my friend :) Shimmy sister, *out :)