you are much more positive than me.. i am cursing this rainy weather:) Also, i can not wait to see your house and how you decorate it!! It will be so amazing. I really do want to meet up soon.. i just really want to be able to play outside.. but lets face it, that might never happen, so lets just plan a get together anyway!!
I saw this blog post and thought of you and your love of all things airstream.http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/05/silhouette-heat-transfer-project-and.html
4 comments:
you are much more positive than me.. i am cursing this rainy weather:) Also, i can not wait to see your house and how you decorate it!! It will be so amazing. I really do want to meet up soon.. i just really want to be able to play outside.. but lets face it, that might never happen, so lets just plan a get together anyway!!
I saw this blog post and thought of you and your love of all things airstream.http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/05/silhouette-heat-transfer-project-and.html
thanks marlee i just checked it out!
Where's Dani? :) I miss your posts like this one! Did you move then? How are things?? Hope you are good my friend! :)
Post a Comment