started off great ended up to be an emotional one, with mashed potatos, peas, pumpkin cookies, and one sad 12 month old. and a sad momma who wanted the day to go perfectly. lets hope for a good birthday party on saturday!
Dani you are so crafty! I love that banner! Good job:) And happy birthday to Bella.. she is so dang cute! Also, I read the blog of Stephanie and Christian Nielsen. It is so touching! They are an amazing family and I send my prayers to them daily so thanks for sharing that with me, it has added new perspective to my life and the quality of it!
Happy (late) birthday Bella Boo! I love you so SO much and I wish I could've been at your party! You carry on keeping your parents in line...I know it's hard...but they'll grow up soon enough!
4 comments:
Dani you are so crafty! I love that banner! Good job:) And happy birthday to Bella.. she is so dang cute! Also, I read the blog of Stephanie and Christian Nielsen. It is so touching! They are an amazing family and I send my prayers to them daily so thanks for sharing that with me, it has added new perspective to my life and the quality of it!
seriously, dani, bella is beautiful!!! i love the pic of her looking down.
Happy Birthday Bella!! Can't believe she is already one. She is sure a beauty. You have some cute pictures of her.
Happy (late) birthday Bella Boo! I love you so SO much and I wish I could've been at your party!
You carry on keeping your parents in line...I know it's hard...but they'll grow up soon enough!
Post a Comment