i love her orange cloggers.
the friday news round up! i decided i am going to do a friday news roundup. diane ream does it every week on npr. i think it is a good idea for me because the week goes by and sometimes i feel like all that i did was a whole lot of nothing. when i am productive. i do not watch television all day. i just simply cannot remember. this will be good for me!
this week we went to a science lab cookout. we had fresh salmon caught from canada. it was outstanding as it sounds. and i wanted more...but there had to be enough for all 'us' scientists. (bella and i were the odd ones out.) i got my halloween decor out! made some killer fried chicken. bryan is doing research, homework, research. i had an odd nuclear hormonal meltdown that can be compared to the size of the mount saint helens eruption in 1980. the clastic eruptions are the worse. the kind where things build up and up, then it blows. that was me. i feel alot better! in the middle of the night, i woke up to bryan rolling over and mistakingly punching me in the eye. apparantly i used an explicit, told him to quit horsin' around, and go to bed. this story still makes me smile. i really am going to end up just like weezer on steal magnolis. i also have been feeling a bit under the weather, with a scratchy throat. but like always diet coke is there so sooth my throat, and helps me relax and enjoy myself. i love diet coke, the good old fountain kind. :) b-dog made dinner, cleaned up, swept and scoured the sink. that made me real happy! he is an outstanding husband! i also have a new love, the gilmore girls. they come on at 3:00 and i love to fold laundry...and watch the show. i worked on cleaning, drawing, screenprinting, journal writing, and some reading.
so this is the end of my first friday weekly news roundup. thanks for joining me.
6 comments:
I love the roundup idea you are so funny I wish that I could have been there when you swore at your husband I laugh every time that I read it and think about it-good times!
hey weezer,
Your friday weekly news roundup was both informantive and entertaining. Your horsin'around story made me smile too--and I love the orange cloggers.
Great roundup, you are so funny! I have a long obsession with the Gilmore Girls, I even make Chad watch with me but he would never admit that!
Can't wait for next weeks!
When you think back to your week, isn't it fun?! It makes you realize how much you have accomplished and how much fun you have had...or how much you want to change for next week. Life is good.
I would like to be dressed in bella's little outfit.. my size of course. Very Daniesque! And I like the weekly round-up! This i am certain will bring me many smiles!
ooohh, i will be joining you every friday! i love the weekly roundup!!! hilarious as always. ps...i love bella's orange clogs too.
Post a Comment