Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i am a pumpkin lover. i love the smell of pumpkins the look of pumpkins. i love pumpkin drop cookies, pumpkin spice cake, pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, the many colors, the many shapes and sizes, what one can do with a pumpkin. the list goes on and on. i have never met a pumpkin i didn't like. (unless it was a rotten one.)

Pumpkin light, Pumpkin bright, first pumpkin I see tonight....
photog:http://www.countryliving.com/30-days/pumpkin-parade-1008?click=pp

1 comment:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

Hey Dani! Thank you for that neat mother letter you sent.. cute envelope by the way as well! Also, could I get your pumpkin bar recipe? I am also a pumpkin lover! I found a cool way to paint pumpkins that I think you would like, I will try and e-mail you a picture of them! I can't wait to see what you do with yours! Oh.. I have a good dinner in a pumpkin recipe i will get to you as welL! Happy Fall