Monday, October 27, 2008

a picture i found that i love when we were dating taken at lagoon............
a photog of our reception.......

This week on October 30, 2008 bry and i will have been married 5 years! It is outstanding how much the time has gone by....! i found this quote that just fits bryan and i.....

"Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat." - Joanne Woodward


9 comments:

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

Cute Danielle! I loved your reception! And I love that pic of you and Brian! YOu are a good couple! COngrats on 5 years!

kimM said...

I remember just lovin your decor at your reception. Right on for 5 years!

(the pumpkin patch we went to was the Black Island Farms in Syracuse)

erin said...

the pumpkins at your reception were ahead of your time. my favorite reception yet. i can't believe it's been 5 years.

salgal said...

Congratulations on your 5 years together...just a bite out of eternity. Happy eternity together! I too loved your beautiful decor at your reception. Loved the pumpkins!

Wendy said...

AMazing! I wish I could have been there at your reception. Enjoy your anniversary! Isn't it a comfort to know that the important decision of who to marry was made correctly? Love to both of you.

Linder said...

Congratulations Dani! I love the pictures and the quote, you are awesome. I hope you two have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i must see more pictures of that reception .... how did you not tell me it's your anniversary this week?! 5 years is a BIG deal :) there is an infinity of happy anniversaries ahead!

ANNE said...

For Joanne Woodward to say that after being married to those blue eyes - I mean Paul Newman - is really saying something! I've been thinking of your wedding, too, because it was just after Tony & I got engaged. And I really loved the pumpkins. And the fantastic white candies display (that was your wedding, right?). Hooray for you two!

mandalynette said...

5 years...woohoo! love the pic and love the pumpkins!