Wednesday, October 22, 2008



so here is one letter. one of my best gal pals, sara. sara is very talented with most everything. she wrote the most fabulous notes ever! and i have kept most of them, and sadly some of them are lost. they are works of art, funny, clever the whole bit. they are all that a letter should be. they are something to write about and something to cherish. we had math in the same hall in high school. and she would get the hall pass, and throw these notes in my unruly class. or we would meet in the hall and exchange notes, (both getting the bathroom pass,) or before class. anyways, i love these notes. love them, these letters, notes are another reason why i hope my house never catches on fire so they don't get burned. i am so glad we are friends. i have a great post from her about 'views.' hopefully she will let me share it! there is nothing better then having friends with a past.

5 comments:

erin said...

this is so bitchin. i know the exact j. crew supermarket hokey to which she is referring. i heart sara.

ANNE said...

Why do big sisters have such big mouths? I think I caused Sara a lot of embarrassment in high school! This was so funny, Dani - thanks for posting it. Sara is the letter queen. Especially when she draws freakish elves. (At least I think that's what that was...)

Anonymous said...

I always thought I was mature for a high schooler. Doesn't this just prove it? Erin I don't remember the J.Crew hokey--email me.

Abby said...

I love looking through my old notes. I have some from Sara and Jana from like 3rd grade, they are so funny! Tell Sara "Hi" for me. Oh and I just bought your last tea towel....Love them!! make more please!!

mandalynette said...

absolutely saaaaWEET!